Our mission is to offer a wide range of legal services to charities and non-profit organizations across the U.S. and to do so with the highest degree of skill and professionalism. These services include general legal services and legal services unique to non-profit and 501(c)(3) organizations.
We want to serve as the “general counsel” for your charity or other non-profit organization. You can rely on us to provide our legal services with excellence and integrity, promptly and at a reasonable price.
We believe that charities and other non-profit organizations have unique legal needs that require the devotion and expertise of an attorney experienced in non-profit law.
Our objective is to serve our clients quickly, efficiently, and at a reasonable price. So, we aim to:
- Respond to clients’ calls and emails within 24 hours when possible
- Complete projects promptly and keep clients updated regarding the status of their work
- Provide to-the-point and understandable answers to client’s questions
- Alert our clients to risks for liability and non-compliance associated with proposed transactions
- Notify our clients concerning expected costs of work
- Charge fees which are fair and reasonable based upon the case and circumstances involved.